Saturday, October 22, 2011

i was not supposed to grow!

22 october 2011

monologue:


I realised one thing.
I like to be with old people.
Or matured friends (might be older by months).

I had once thought it's because I wanted to hear their wisdom.
But I think I like to feel young, pampered, spoiled.




i love to mingle with someone older than me.

take their experiences,
learned from their experiences,
learned from their mistakes.
i quests alot,
about life,
about future,
everythings,
that cross my mind.
not hoping for the correct answer,
just something differ from my point of view.


they make me realize:

LIFE IS NOT THAT EASY.

you choose and you go for it.




and me, thinking deeply:

i was not supposed to grow.

7 comments:

Cha sahaja said...

mingle with someone older than you?

haha..ptut kwn ngn ana ea?

Tuan Cimot said...

hai imah..long time no see...dah nampk tua dah..kehkehkeh

imah said...

hai kak tikaleh: rindu imah letttuew ^^

tua?? well... boleh le kawen awal =P bahahah

Ibrahim Ismail said...

this is beautiful imah! great minds think alike! We are GREAT people!

imah said...

thanks to you too ibrahim ^^..

nice posts you got in your blog.

but soooooooometimeeeeees, i could disagree with you..

hehehe..

Ibrahim Ismail said...

I'm open for disagreements. Don't hesitate to state your different views, I might change my mind or I'll make you understand ;)

imah said...

dont worry.. i will.. hehehe.. but sometimes the way i`m deliver it not in correct way.. i meant, THE WAY to make it to be understood.. err..

SEE?? hahaha