Sunday, October 14, 2012

konvokesyen UPM ke-36 dan VVIP-otw-turun-KL

15 october 2012

assalamualaikum.

my weekends were tiring.
but happy ^^
but enjoy ^.^


congratulations to my friend, irene see for her degree convo. and thanks because willing to wear the baju kurung-special-made-by-maksu-materials-from-me. 

of course she likes it so much since i did asked for her favourite color.
hehehe.


best of luck for your phd ^_^

that story was on saturday.

VVIP-otw-turun-KL was on sunday.

my-old-friend-from kedah,
came here for a seminar held at pwtc.

annnnnd,

i humiliate my self!

oh man!

gua sesat since jalan kat kl nih gua xtau kalo gua bawak kete. 
gua tau jalan  ke ampang ja.
tuh pun sebab gua penah sesat berjam lamanya dan tempat kerja gua dulu.

lalu,
gua pun bawak membe gua ke wangsa walk.
dan hari ahad.

apa yang tinggal
kalo:

parking penuh

so, 
balik.

penat sebab sesat.

shamefooool on you imah.

No comments: