Wednesday, October 6, 2010

maafkan umi!

salam..
(suasana sedih diiringi lagu celion dion-because you me.. )
sila hayati..
for all those time u stood by me
for all the truth that u made me see
for all all the joy u brought to my life
for all the wrong you made it right
for every dreams u made come true
for all the love i found in u
i`ll be thankful forever baby
ur the one who held me up
never let me fall
ur the one who sAW me throught
throught it all
u were my strength when i was weak
u were my voice when i couldnt speak
u were my eyes when couldnt see
u saw the best there was in me
u lifted me up when i couldnt reached
u gave me faith coz u believed
i`m everything i am
becaused u loved me
u gave me wings and made me fly
u touched my hand and i could touched the sky
i lost my faith, u gave it back to me
u said no star was out of reached
u stood by me and i stood tall
i had ur love i had it all
i`m grateful for each day u gave me
maybe i dont know that much
but i know that much is true
i was blessed becaused i was love by u
umi kne anta baby g hospital balik sebab baby lambat.. selalu sanagt hang.. dulu umi pakai antivirus viper laju je.. ble doktor tu letak norton dalam badan baby, nape baby lambat.. siap hang and jam lagi.. payah la umi nak buat kje nih.. kje umi banyak.. kalo baby selalu lambat and lembap macam mane umi nak siapkan kje umi?? umi janji, kalo doktor da bagi ubat antivirus viper yang dulu, umi amek baby ea.. nanti baby dok diam2 tau.. umi tinggal kejap je..
[ geli mat umi baby nih! buang tebiat!]

No comments: